Civ1 Tileset for Freeciv

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Civ1 Tileset for Freeciv

To all of you, who are interested, I'm currently working on a Civ 1 tileset. Up to now, the tiles are close to be completed.

The only unit implemented up to now is the settler unit. For all units, tiles etc. which are not completed yet, tiles from the default tileset (trident) are used.

I know that it's illegal for websites to distribute a tileset consisting of copyrighted material.

Therefore, if anybody is interested in using this tileset, send me a e-mail to martingu@hotmail.com, and I'll send a copy to you.

Of course you only may use this tileset, if you own a copy of the original civ, from which these tiles are taken. "Unfortunately", I can't control if you are permitted to use it.

The first time I played Freeciv, I thought it would be cool for the game to look like the original, as it would recreate some of the athmosphere of good old civ. This and the interest of mine to contribute to such a great game were the reasons for me to create this tileset.

So, again, if you want it, just tell me and perhaps tell me if you only want the whole thing of if you would already have parts of it, despite it's not finished by now.

Remember, most freecivers only read the mailing lists...
    http://www.hardware-wiki.com - A wiki about computers, with focus on Linux support.

Comment

Working...
    X