I've eaten some food which was covered with mold

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've eaten some food which was covered with mold

obviously i only noticed it having had eaten quite alot of it.

i ate some potato filled ravioli, with tomato sauce.

At some point, i noticed that one of the ravioli had a huge black greenish stain on it.

EEEEEWWWWW

I already threw away the package but apparently that was WAAAY past it's expiry date. Also, I checked the tomato sauce... it had mold on the inside of it's cover

i feel really upset about this.

am i going to survive? probably.

am i going to get sick?

are there stuff to do, to prevent being sick?

It's just penicillin
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

punch your stomach until you throw up.

Comment

It's a Palestinian Plot!!

“I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

RIP Siro
          Graffiti in a public toilet
          Do not require skill or wit
          Among the **** we all are poets
          Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

You will probably be OK. If it seems like you aren't (more then one day of being sick), go see a doctor.

JM
            Jon Miller-
            I AM.CANADIAN
            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

I noticed that the water in my water pitcher was green once (stuff growing in it). I have eaten moldy stuff before, but not nearly as much as you just ate.

Didn't you notice a difference in taste?

JM
              (I was sick for a few days, when I saw the water I had been drinking in the light of day, I knew why... and once I stopped drinking it I stopped being sick.)
              Jon Miller-
              I AM.CANADIAN
              GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                It's a Palestinian Plot!!

If it was a Palestinian pot, it would be a Falafel filled with C-4. Moldy ravioli indicates either Papal or Italian involvement. I'd go with a papist plot since that new Pope is creepy. I bet that mold came directly from the pope's inner ear. Mmmm, yum.

Comment

Originally posted by Riesstiu IV
                  punch your stomach until you throw up.
                  Or drink a lot
                  THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                  AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                  AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                  DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Eat blue cheese.
                    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Unless you are allergic to mold, you'll be okay. If you are allergic to mold, you need to get to an emergency room.
                      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Re: I've eaten some food which was covered with mold

the results should be pretty quick(death, mere diarrhea,nothing,etc)

Comment

Re: I've eaten some food which was covered with mold

Never knew you were a freegan.
                          Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
                          The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
                          The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Originally posted by Riesstiu IV

If it was a Palestinian pot, it would be a Falafel filled with C-4. Moldy ravioli indicates either Papal or Italian involvement. I'd go with a papist plot since that new Pope is creepy. I bet that mold came directly from the pope's inner ear. Mmmm, yum.
                            Plus the new pope is German. And all Germans are NAZI!
                            QED
                            Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
                            The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
                            The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

put a finger down your throat... throw up and take a picture. If you need help, there a website who can help you.. www.2girls1c.....com
                              bleh

Comment

Working...
                              X