Beyond The Sword Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beyond The Sword Help

I bought Civilization IV Gold in America not too long ago. Now, I want the expansion pack: Beyond The Sword. My problem is I live in Mexico now, and all I can found here is the fully-translated spanish version of Beyond The Sword, having an english-Gold Edition. What happens if I install the spanish expansion? Would it work? or what should I do?

Thanks in advance.

Welcome Magnus Maecius.
    And indeed there will be time To wonder, "Do I dare?" and, "Do I dare?". t s eliot

Comment

Don't know what it would do, but order it from an online store in the US, like Amazon or Best Buy, and you shoudn't have to worry about it.
      For some the fairest thing on this dark earth is Thermopylae, and Spartan phalaxes low'ring lances to die -- Sappho

Comment

You could look into the steam version and just download it.
        And indeed there will be time To wonder, "Do I dare?" and, "Do I dare?". t s eliot

Comment

The game itself is the same no matter what language you buy, only the manual and such are localized (at least for the major European languages). The default language on the Spanish version might be Spanish, but you can switch languages in the options screen.
          Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

If you're willing to rebuy it for about 80 bucks you can get it via steam and download it anywhere in the world.

of course the stupid thing requires that you pay for it from the states. >< I had to call a relative and have them use my credit card number, steam was smart enough to figure out i was in canada and wouldn't let me pay for it.
            By working faithfully eight hours a day, you may get to be a boss and work twelve hours a day.

Comment

Working...
            X