Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Tibet

Who's down for some domination?
    Lysistrata: It comes down to this: Only we women can save Greece.
    Kalonike: Only we women? Poor Greece!

PLEASE DELETE THIS POST
    'Impossible' n'est pas français.

Comment

What kind of domination have you got it mind?
      "Bother," said Pooh, "Eeyore, ready two photon torpedoes and lock
      phasers on the Heffalump. Piglet, meet me in transporter room
      three. Christopher Robin, you have the bridge."

Comment

I hope it's the sexy kind!
        Lime roots and treachery!
        "Eventually you're left with a bunch of unmemorable posters like Cyclotron, pretending that they actually know anything about who they're debating pointless crap with." - Drake Tungsten

Comment

Baby, it's always the sexy kind with you!

Comment

Spamming of this forum will result in spamming of this forum and therefore will not be tolerated by the intolerant whose job it is to not tolerate spamming.
            Long time member @ Apolyton
            Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

What he said ^
              THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
              AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
              AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
              DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

I miss playing NESes in this forum.
                "Eventually you're left with a bunch of unmemorable posters like Cyclotron, pretending that they actually know anything about who they're debating pointless crap with." - Drake Tungsten

Comment

Me too, let's do something about that. I'm up for ANYTHING. Hell I'll even play something god-awful mechs in it if that will stir something up around here.
                  Lysistrata: It comes down to this: Only we women can save Greece.
                  Kalonike: Only we women? Poor Greece!

Comment

I've got enough free time to play one, not anywhere near enough to mod one. Think we can talk Micha into resuming the AHENES?

Comment

I haven't seen him in a while, but like bipolarbear I'm up for anything.

Comment

I'd vote for something historical or something creative.

Comment

I demand uncreative

But seriously, we need someone to mod first.

Comment

I'll PM Foolish and Micha and see if they're interested.

Comment

/me materializes out of a fancy light-and-smoke-effect

Mortals, you have called upon the One! Your pleas have been heared, for he who gives and takes has decended upon earth. Voice your desire and praise the One! Please leave your name and telephone number after the beep, so the One can call back. *beep*

---

Erm, I guess what I was trying to say is... I´ll be in, but I don´t have time to mod.
                              Heinrich, King of Germany, Duke of Saxony in Cyclotron's amazing Holy Roman Empire NES
                              Let me eat your yummy brain!
                              "be like Micha!" - Cyclotron

Comment

Working...
                              X