[pbem] Sbwn 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Onto Strudo
    I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

• To Beta

Comment

• 1790AD to Nugog

Comment

• Onto Strudo
          I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

• To Beta

Comment

• To Witt.

Sorry for the delay guys. My best friend had heart surgery a couple weeks back to replace a wonky heart valve (he is otherwise very healthy). His wife spent the first week home with him after he was released, but she is a school teacher and had to get back to work - so I was called in to "babysit". Considering we were out walking 2 to 3 hours a day, I would say he is recovering nicely.

Also - we saw President Obama on Parliament Hill (Ottawa) on Thursday.
              Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• 1795AD to Nugog
                "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• and back to Witt.
                  Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• 1800AD to Nugog
                    "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                    "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• To Beta

Comment

• Witt

Comment

• 1802AD to Nugog

Comment

• Back to Witt.

btw guys ... I will be leaving later this week for a 10 day visit to warm and sunny Florida.

My apologies for the delay in the game.

Comment

• 1804AD to Nugog

Comment

• To Beta

Comment

Working...
                                X