Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On to Beta

Comment

• I can relate Nugog. Had a miserable cold over the holidays. Hope you are feeling better.

Save to Witt.
      Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• 1740AD sent to Nugog

Comment

• Onto Strudo.

Mate - I had to use my work email addy for this one - I have been having connection speed problems with hotmail.

Just be aware as it may end up in your junk email box.
          I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

• Nope, got it no problems. Sent on to Beta

Comment

• Sweet!

I'm going on holiday as of tomorrow for a couple of weeks.

I will play saves as and when I can.

(I know you'll all miss me )
              I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

• Save to Witt. Sorry for the delay guys. I was out of town last week.
                Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• 1745AD to Nugog
                  "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                  "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Onto Strudo!

As strange as it sounds - it is nice to be back in PNG.

At least it's warm - and we got back to find that the hotel gardfening team have completely redesigned and replanted our backyard.

Nice

Comment

• Awesome. We have a heat wave here. over 40C the last two days, and they reckon more to come. Weather.com says over 40 until Sunday, won't be below 35 till Tuesday.

Game to Beta

Comment

• Stay cool down there.

We have a heat wave here as well. It was hanging in at -20 to-25 every day. But today it is up to -5 and sunny.

Save to Witt.

Comment

• 1750AD to Nugog
                          "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                          "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Onto Strudo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beta View Post
                              We have a heat wave here as well. It was hanging in at -20 to-25 every day. But today it is up to -5 and sunny.
                              Crikey, hopefully that doesn't last too long. My biggest problem is that pretty much every day it's over 40C, we lose power supply in the evening, so no A/C. Could you send over some of your heatwave to me

Game sent

Comment

• Yes - a little temperature trade would work well.

And now we have a major winter storm coming through. 25 to 30 cm of snow and high winds. Doesn't get much more fun than this.

Save to Witt in in a sunny and moderately warm place.

Comment

Working...
                                X