X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To Beta

Comment

• 1685 to Wittlich.
      Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• 1685BC to Nugog

Comment

• Onto Strudo.

I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

• To Beta

Comment

• to Witt.

Sorry for the delay guys. Was celebrating Canadian Thanksgiving this past weekend.
              Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• 1690AD to Nugog
                "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Onto Strudo

I am off to Tufi this weekend - it is a small resort above PNG's Fjords (yep tropical fjords).

No phone, no tv, no internet, no children........

Back Monday night
                  I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

• Sounds like a good get away to me. X3 Terran Conflict is released this weekend. Steam preload already complete. Can't say when I'll be back I'll try and surface every now and again to see if there's a save here yet

Comment

• 1695AD to Nugog
                      "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                      "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Sorry for the delay - having a horror time here work wise.

Onto Strudo.

Comment

• On to Beta

Comment

• Not a problem Nugog. Gives me more time to think up my next strategy.

ASave to Wittlich.

Comment

• 1700AD back to the busy man.

Comment

• Onto Strudo

Comment

Working...
                                X