Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should I also make an "I got a new job, too!" thread?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I also make an "I got a new job, too!" thread?

Actually, I just went back to a temp agency I used to work for. Hooray random office work for more money than I've ever made before.
    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

more money than I've ever made before
    Nice.
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

****, I got a new job a month ago, that pays $13,000 moar than my last one, and you didn't see me running in here like an idiot saying "Yay! I have slightly moar money so I can continue to steal your oxygen!".
      Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

money [/DanS]
        You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

wd zael

Comment

THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
            AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
            AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
            DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Is "moar" the newer, hipper version of "teh" or just creeping Oerdinism?
              "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
              "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
              "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

Originally posted by Lonestar
                ****, I got a new job a month ago, that pays $13,000 moar than my last one, and you didn't see me running in here like an idiot saying "Yay! I have slightly moar money so I can continue to steal your oxygen!".
                Oh. You have a real job.
                Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Lonestar
                  If it's $13,000 more than what you got paid at a low-rung military gig, then no, such a thread is not warranted.

I got a raise in excess of $13,000 at the same company I've been working for for a while, but do you see me making a thread? (Wait, maybe I did)
                  "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                  Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael

Oh. You have a real job.
                    Temp work is real. The cuter you are, the more temp work you get also.
                    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Wow, that must be why I do so well with it.

Thanks Asher, I never would have thought of that.
                      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi
                        Wow, that must be why I do so well with it.

Thanks Asher, I never would have thought of that.
                        Pity works, too...

Comment

Originally posted by Asher

If it's $13,000 more than what you got paid at a low-rung military gig, then no, such a thread is not warranted.
                          I got out of the military in June of '06 Dude.
                          Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

Traitor!

Comment

Originally posted by Kontiki
                              Is "moar" the newer, hipper version of "teh" or just creeping Oerdinism?
                              'moar' is the creepy bad way.

Comment

Working...
                              X