No announcement yet.

My Mini-Conquest. Nightfire's Conquest.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Mini-Conquest. Nightfire's Conquest.

A little Saga. Settings are Noble , Huge , Epic and Pangaea

Nightfire's Conquest - The Rise and Fall of the Native American's.

I started off using World Builder, and it turned off a was going to settle on Uranium...problem is I doubted I would get that far with this 'little' idea in my head...

I settled and immediatlely started scouting , building a barracks and going for archery. I reached Archery and discovered that Ragnar was right beside me. I declared war (with the one starting unit) and went for his city.

Next turn I see *The Viking Civilization is destroyed* as I capture his undefended city. 1 down , 7 to go.

Target 1 Destroyed, Target 2 Acquired: Target name - Gandhi of the Indians.

I sent 6 units, 3 warriors and 3 archers toward Delhi. His pitiful stack , which was defending the Buddha City, was easily captured. Archer #1 got 5 experiance and got the next Drill - Drill 2.

To Be Continued...

PS. No Gamesaves or Screenshots.
    If you chase two rabbits, they shall gang up and chase you back.

That's pretty lucky finding an undefended city...
    You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

I attacked early, as I noticed his only warrior was scouting
      If you chase two rabbits, they shall gang up and chase you back.

Comment

He could have built another warrior though the turn before you attacked (or this in an example of why Epic and Marathon are unbalanced...)
        You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Surely sounds like a nice start - but what is the idea of uranium this early in the game?
          I have never used World Builder, so this may be a stupid question.

Ybrevo

Comment

Originally posted by Krill
            He could have built another warrior though the turn before you attacked (or this in an example of why Epic and Marathon are unbalanced...)
            well its possible to march your first warrior right into an undefended capitol but a lot of things have to happen for that to work. the AI in question has to start with a scout, you have to start very close together, be playing at a difficulty where the AI doesn't get bonus starting units, and march exactly towards the enemy. its really pretty hard to pull off.

Comment

Working...
            X