You guys are dirty.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You guys are dirty.

I made a post over here at poly which included links then decided to make a similiar post over at CFC.

Later I discovered that poly added their URL to the link so that everyone who clicks it now has to watch a poly click through ad first. Talk about dirty and under handed.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
      I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
      Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Comment

As if anyone visiting CFC having to view ads (in frame, not even popup) before seeing their site hasn't been annoying to say the least
          -->Visit CGN!
          -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

WTF is CFC?
            THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
            AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
            AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
            DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by DarkCloud
              As if anyone visiting CFC having to view ads (in frame, not even popup) before seeing their site hasn't been annoying to say the least
              Use firefox. you don't get the ads.

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
                QFT

Comment

FF
                  You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

At the moment all I can think of that you're referring to, Oerdin, is the re-direct page but that was heavily modified recently to be all but nullified.

If you can reference more particulars, we should be able to narrow this concern down further.
                    PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
                    >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Originally posted by DanQ
                      At the moment all I can think of that you're referring to, Oerdin, is the re-direct page but that was heavily modified recently to be all but nullified.
                      I missed that somehow. You simply want to disable the forward altogether? Then you're editing the wrong file (and language), try this...
                      Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Locutus
                        I missed that somehow. You simply want to disable the forward altogether?
                        Yes, and so links that have the forward referred to ignore it and go straight to the link provided.

Then you're editing the wrong file (and language)
                        I'll leave that to those admins in technical know such as yourself.
                        PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
                        >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

CFC is WTF?
                          Long time member @ Apolyton
                          Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Re: You guys are dirty.

Originally posted by Oerdin
                            I made a post over here at poly which included links then decided to make a similiar post over at CFC.

Later I discovered that poly added their URL to the link so that everyone who clicks it now has to watch a poly click through ad first. Talk about dirty and under handed.
                            Well Lamborghinis do not pay for themselves
                            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

One wonders...if they had Poly-Plus, they might not have ran into these rude road blocks...but who knows?
                              "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                              "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Working...
                              X