Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cute

Live from Thailand

If you don't see anything it's because you sleep at night when should be posting.
    Long time member @ Apolyton
    Civilization player since the dawn of time

What should I be looking for? Should I be sleeping? If I were, would I see something? What would be that something? Is it worth it? Should I fix my alarm clock?

Spec.
    -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Give the girls a sec, they're on a break or something.

Comment

Oh cool! Let me go get some K.Y.!!

Spec.
        -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Check your pockets.

Comment

Firefox crashed after I clicked on the link. A virus? It wasn't a bunch of Thai prostitutes, was it?
            I'm consitently stupid- Japher
            I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

yes, it is.
              "

Comment

Boring.

I can find much more titilating girls with much better resolution.
                APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

Not on Poly, unless you like stills.

Theben, it seems to work for me. Maybe your computer is getting too hot.

Comment

Why the hell would one go to poly to look at pretty girls? (except Betor's mom)
                    APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

Originally posted by Perfection
                      Why the hell would one go to poly to look at pretty girls? (except Betor's mom)
                      Betor's mom likes to look at pretty girls and you don't?
                      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

i see nothing. feed is offline or something
                        Order of the Fly
                        Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious

Betor's mom likes to look at pretty girls and you don't?
                          That's a dumb way to interpret my statement.

Comment

Too bad. I would like to go to Thialand again.
                            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

AAHZ, Kid, evening in the far east, particularly weekends, but other nights too.

Comment

Working...
                              X