Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cricket

ZOMG! England win a match!111!!

:music: "Are you watching, Agathon? Are you wa-atchi-ing A-ga-thon?" :music:

Cue the Kiwis winning every other match on the tour....

T20

Maybe we should start an IPL thread
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Cricket...
      Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

england won again. lol.

Comment

LOL
          THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

I wish NZ could win a game.....

when it actually counted.......

I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Aussies just got thumped LOL

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
                Aussies just got thumped LOL
                Always a good thing.

Comment

Oh dear, 10 wicket loss
                  Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
                  CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
                  One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

Comment

Oh dear, oh dear
                      Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)

Comment

England suck at Cricket, get over it, there are worse things.
                        You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Like Civ4

Comment

QFT

Comment

Oh, indeed, indeed...
                              You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Working...
                              X