Need a friend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a friend

Hello there - I'm Kris and I'm just looking for someone to play SMAC with. I've played for 2 years solo, but never multiplayered before.

same here my friend, you can email me if you'd like to play. Send me private message.

Comment

Hi, I can setup a game for you, be a CMN, if you are still interested.
      Mart
      Map creation contest
      WPC SMAC(X) Democracy Game - Morganities aspire to dominate Planet

Comment

I'd be willing to join.
        My life for AIUR!

Comment

Would be good if we could get this and the other SMAC game to join each other. Unnecessary to start two SMAC "newbie" game. Escpessially when all is from USA. Get a newbie game going with those in this thread plus the one starting this thread:
          What do I care about your suffering? Pain, even agony, is no more than information before the senses, data fed to the computer of the mind. The lesson is simple: you have received the information, now act on it. Take control of the input and you shall become master of the output.

Comment

Yeah that sounds good. I have two friends besides myself who would like to play. So that's three. How many people are we looking for before we start?

Comment

Originally posted by aarghhh
              Yeah that sounds good. I have two friends besides myself who would like to play. So that's three. How many people are we looking for before we start?
              Well if that is a total of 5 I think you can stop there. But you really need to get your friends to open an account here for the turn tracking thread.
              What do I care about your suffering? Pain, even agony, is no more than information before the senses, data fed to the computer of the mind. The lesson is simple: you have received the information, now act on it. Take control of the input and you shall become master of the output.

Comment

yes, ask everyone to register an account here that wants to play a pbem here.

Also, since there are 2 recent threads, I think about discussing together the new games and decide who plays in which game.

I will make a new thread and post link to it. We need to keep these things organized.
                Mart
                Map creation contest

Comment

Ok here is the thread, post there:
                  Mart
                  Map creation contest

Comment

Working...
                  X