AAHZ joins staff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AAHZ joins staff

As referred to in http://apolyton.net/about/10/121/ , Ian "AAHZ" Hodges has joined the Apolyton staff as a News Editor and PolyCast transcriber. He has previously transcribed episodes 17 and 30 of PolyCast, and will be transcribing episodes in the future as time permits.

Please give AAHZ a hearty welcome to the Apolyton staff!
    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Please tell me this is a joke, right? It's in poor taste if so, but even poorer taste if not

Comment

let teh games begin.
        Order of the Fly
        Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

For what does a site with a dramatically dwindling population need such an inflation of staff members?

Comment

actually Civ Gen is more active than i have seen it in several months now...
            Order of the Fly

Comment

Congratulations AAHZ!
              I think
              Civ4 CFC Hall of Fame: Forums, Rules, FAQ, Tables, Email: hof.civfanatics@gmail.com

Comment

Congrats.

Comment

This may be a deep cover plant towards another April Fools joke.

AAHZ
                  Long time member @ Apolyton
                  Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

W00t!
                    I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Ralph
                      For what does a site with a dramatically dwindling population need such an inflation of staff members?
                      With PolyCast transcribed maybe they'll start coming back in droves.

Comment

What is a PolyCast?

Comment

Something to do with people yabbering on, occasionally saying something funny or interesting.

I listened to a few actually, including the one where Alexman joined and promised (in response to my question) that BtS wouldn't be left unfinished like C3C was.

Over 6 months and one patch that did more harm than good, and plenty left to do. So? And Blake's amateur AI effort for Warlords was far more polished than his professional paid one.

Comment

May be they first finish Civ:Ret or whatsitsname and then make a big patch that converts all BtS installations into Civ:Ret installations for PC. Simplified games ftw! Long live World of Civcraft!

Comment

no. please. guys. stop. your original sarcastic bantering is too much. no. please. stop. etc...

on a REALISTIC note if certain longtime members would find a way to help Poly (Other than increasing post count with spamming) im sure everyone that is here for the sites purpose would greatly appreciate it.
                              Order of the Fly

Comment

Working...
                              X