Tell me about some free games.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tell me about some free games.

Navy Fields kind of sucked but it has wet my appetite for free games. Recommend some good free games.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

I think Space Empires IV is free now. Great game. If not I lnow III is free, still a great game.
    "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

Dwarf Fortress
      Its graphics might be something you have to get used to,
      but is has definitely an addictive gameplay once you have learned the basics
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Everything's free if you use the right filesharing software

Comment

Truck Dismount
          APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

Anything new like tower game?

Comment

?
              APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

Truck dismount wasn't fun.
                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

You mean a new version of tower defense type games?

Well, did you already try UO Defender?

Customize World of Warcraft’s core interface with these addons to add all sorts of incredible functionalities.

Instead of Towers you have several types of Wizards from Ultima that don´t just cost money to upgrade but also must gain experience first.
                  Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                  Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Just played the true tower game again, tried a pellet only approach, failed at the 35 and 42 air levels

Comment

Originally posted by Proteus_MST
                      You mean a new version of tower defense type games?

Well, did you already try UO Defender?

Customize World of Warcraft’s core interface with these addons to add all sorts of incredible functionalities.

Instead of Towers you have several types of Wizards from Ultima that don´t just cost money to upgrade but also must gain experience first.
                      Hadn't seen that one before. I don't do ultima nor wizards, sorry there pal.

Sorry! The administrator has specified that users can only post one message every 30 seconds.

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthy
                        Just played the true tower game again, tried a pellet only approach, failed at the 35 and 42 air levels
                        Which game is that?

Comment

Originally posted by Proteus_MST
                          Dwarf Fortress
                          Its graphics might be something you have to get used to,
                          but is has definitely an addictive gameplay once you have learned the basics
                          this. but yea the learning curve is more of a giant step function more then anything else.

Comment

I don't like the new tower defense. What the hell is the traits of the "dark" enemies? As far as I can tell they are invincible.
                            "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

Curator Defense

Curator Defense is a homebrewed blend of the Real-Time-Strategy and Puzzle genres. The player must defend his museum from the hordes of modern art that attempt to raid his storeroom in hopes of being put on the main floor. Using an array of unique defensive objects, the player must stun, slow, and eventually defeat each wave of modern art.
                              Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

Working...
                              X