Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What to have for breakfast?

Answer it!
    The fancy American style place (meaning lots of spices but still tradional food)
    17.24%
    Get a bowl of meundo.
    10.34%
    Just make something at home (probably oatmeal).
    37.93%
    Have a banana.
    34.48%
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

too easy...

pizza?
    Order of the Fly
    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

The three front runners.

Hash House a go-go.

Antique Row Cafe.

Mama Testa.

Comment

Tea and a cigarette. Breakfast of champions.
        "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
        "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

1 lrg potato, chopped in small cubes for quick cooking and fried in veg oil. 2 eggs added when taters are cooked. Add chopped grn onions and plenty of salt in the cooking, pepper on the plate.
          Long time member @ Apolyton
          Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

4 rashers of back bacon, 3 fried eggs, 2 rounds of fried bread, 4 slices of melted cheese, and 2 rounds of bread, along with a bottle of brown sauce and a pot of English breakfast tea.

You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Certain death

Comment

WTF is meundo?
                THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Soup made with chopped up cow stomach.
                  Last edited by Lancer; January 26, 2008, 12:43.

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
                    WTF is meundo?
                    Soup made with chopped up cow stomach.

Comment

hot oatmeal with 100 percent natural maple syrup

YUM!
                      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

I had porridge made with milk topped with apple and nutmeg.

I *wanted* to have scrambled eggs with maplecured bacon on top of toasted granary bread. Alas, I had none of that in the house.
                        Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
                        -Richard Dawkins

Comment

Cereal (a hearty but healthy kind).
                          PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
                          >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

I just got back from Waffle House. Sweet, delicious grease....
                            "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

Yesterday I went with the menudo and this morning I had machaca.

Comment

Working...
                              X