Calling RON multiplayers!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calling RON multiplayers!

I want to play some RON. I want to play it against nice people. In short, I want to play it against YOU.

Drop me a PM and we'll set up a game.
    "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Ill get back installing this game

AC, do you prefer RON or T & P?
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

I prefer TAP to normal RON.

(But don't tell Ron I said so.)

If we play Gamespy Arcade (which is not ideal so we should consider it a purely back up plan), I'm "ImperatrixImmodica".
      "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Originally posted by Alinestra Covelia
        I prefer TAP to normal RON.

(But don't tell Ron I said so.)

If we play Gamespy Arcade (which is not ideal so we should consider it a purely back up plan), I'm "ImperatrixImmodica".
        I plan on heading to New Bern after I shave and see my newest grandson and our daughter

whats about direct ip?

is this an option when we do hook up?

Thanks

GT

Comment

Direct IP is indeed a better option. I have had mixed results when trying to host at my IP, but we'll see how it goes.

My exams are over on the 15th. But I can probably find an hour here and there to play before then.
          "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

I will be getting it for Christmas, and since I hate playing the computer at ANY game I would like to do some multiplayer.

I have to warn ya though... I will suck.

Comment

Originally posted by Pinchak
              I will be getting it for Christmas, and since I hate playing the computer at ANY game I would like to do some multiplayer.

I have to warn ya though... I will suck.
              Sure, me and AC would love to add ya

We are talking about direct IP

Comment

I'll be up for a game... and I can host too, if that helps.
                Ceeforee v0.1 - The Unofficial Civ 4 Editor -= Something no Civ Modder should ever be without =- Last Updated: 27/03/2009
                "Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean there's no conspiracy"

Comment

Okay, I'll be free this Saturday in the morning, EST. My Yahoo IM handle is "Amazonian_Mage" and that's also my [at]yahoo[dot]com address too.

Gramps, are you up for a game then? When you can escape the armed and increasingly well-organized bodily attacks by your scrappy young grandchildren that is?
                  "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

So uh anybody still playing? if you use Gameranger I'm Alpha Zeke but if you dont then I have to direct connect to you...You cant to me because of too many routers lol.

Comment

I will be free for occasional games Monday and Tuesday, but from Wednesday onwards I'll be largely available for games most of the time.

I have RON but prefer to play TAP.

I also have a mod to upload to Poly's upload place so people can take a look at that. I found a couple of friends who like to mod the game.
                      "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Working...
                      X