Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am undecided, maybe you guys can help me out!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am undecided, maybe you guys can help me out!

So, I am looking for a new project car. I really dont know what to choose. To many choices out there, but I narrowed it down to 5 cars.
    Like the last one, I am planning on turboing it, new paint job, the whole package, just like the last one. But this time, I want a piston engine. SO, my 5 choices are these.

Datsun 1972

The MR-2 1989

Celica 1994

RX3

Teh Challenger

I am leaning more twards the Datsun 280Z, but what bugs me is lack of parts and after market goodies I can get. I would most likely get an RB26TT from a skyline as a power plant since its easy to find and really powerful and reliable....But I'd also love to get the Celica and put the Japanese 3SGTE in it...but the car itself costs a lot...Same engine planned for the MR-2...Challenger is a whore on gas, thats what bugs me with it...And the RX3 is a rotary...again. Would be my third one...But still a really nice drag car.

What would you get?
    -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

For selling after the fact, I'd go with the Datsun or the Challenger. Those are still cream cars for those in my generation.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Go with the Challenger. Avoid the green paint though.
      "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
      "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by rah
        For selling after the fact, I'd go with the Datsun or the Challenger. Those are still cream cars for those in my generation.
        I am planning on keeping it.

Datsun 280Z

Spec.
        -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Originally posted by rah

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil
              Go with the Challenger. Avoid the green paint though.
              Yea I know, I am thinking of a dark dark purple.

Spec.

Comment

Originally posted by b etor

Thats what number 1 could look like.

:drool:

Spec.

Comment

oh. then.

Comment

Originally posted by Spec
                    Thats what number 1 could look like.
                    Needs more chrome.

Comment

Challenger, easily.
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Get a bike. It'll be better for you any which way you look at it.

Comment

Never in a million years. The project (complete tear down and build-up) is what I am looking for.

And i hate bikes. Too each his own.

Spec.

Comment

The datsun has some classical style (ie jaguar type-E'ish) while the rest is boring common.
                            With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Datsun

The Celica and the RX3 are fugly, IMO
                              Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

Working...
                              X