The sun never sets on a PBEM game.

Just marking my spot.

Comment

There be hills...

and tundra...

and tundra hills.

And there be trees...

and more trees.

But feck all else as far as the eye can see.

At least I got Tokugawa - useless for building an economy but the extra promotions will be helpful when the neighbours come to call.

To Beta
      Never give an AI an even break.

Comment

4000BC Turn sent to Louis XIV (or Marcus that is).

Good luck everyone!

Comment

Hello,
          I obviously screwed something up since I am 'Marcus' and not 'LouisIV'. I will restart the game. Sorry about the mistake.
          Formerly known as Masuro.

Comment

Thanks for setting the game up marcus. And yes - this will be interesting.

Yes - lots of trees. Start chopping!
            Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

Okay, I realise what I did wrong. I changed the map size to Large after selecting players. When I enlarged the map size, the program added extra players that were set to 'human' by default. All fixed. And the start position is a bit better.

Comment

Cool. Thanks Marcus!
                "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

So we restarted???
                  Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

Yes, sorry. Unless you want to play five civs in this game.

Comment

Well, I actually got a much better start position. This time I am right on a river with some floodplains - and some hills of course.

Charlemagne isn't bad either - a decent UU and UB and still protective.
                      Never give an AI an even break.

Comment

My start is OK but not as good as last time. But if it balances the game out better with fairer starts for all then

The REAL 4000bc save has been passed to Wittlich

Comment

Well, well...I am the sexy one this time around: Isabella of Spain

3975BC shipped off to Marcus.
                          "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                          "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Thanks, Beta.
                            Turn sent to our man on Emerald Island.

Comment

>

Comment

Working...
                              X