Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In Norway, teenage boys are really adult females

"Teenage boy" in Norway was adult woman on the run

OSLO (Reuters) - A student in Norway who posed as a 13-year-old boy turned out to be a 33-year-old woman on the run from police investigating a child abuse case in the Czech Republic, Norwegian media reported on Thursday.

Barbora Skrlova duped Norwegian police, classmates, child care workers and teachers for four months into believing she was a teenage boy named "Adam", daily Dagbladet reported.

"Looking back, we can say that we wondered about "Adam's" behaviour. But this is not easy to know. Children at this age are very different, and can be masculine or feminine," Ingjerd Eriksen, principal at Marienlyst school in Oslo where the woman was a student, told Dagbladet.

The case, involving a sect suspected of abusing children, came to light in the Czech Republic last year and has been front-page material for the country's media for eight months.

Skrlova, alias "Adam", is a key figure in the case and has been on the run since, though Czech police have said it is not clear whether she is an accomplice, a witness or a victim.

Skrlova was first linked to the case when Czech police raided a house where they found an abused 8-year-old boy, two adult women and Skrlova, who at the time posed as a 13-year-old girl.

She was sent to an orphanage from which she later escaped because she did not want to testify against members of the sect, Dagbladet said.

After some months in Oslo, Skrlova went to Tromsoe in the north of Norway, where she was spotted and held by the police.

She landed on Czech soil on Wednesday in the company of Norwegian police officers who handed her over to local authorities.
    linky

For some reason (s)he didn't participate to gym lessons

THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

LOL @ Pic
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

It's okay so long as the Norwegian teenage girls aren't really 33 year old men .

Comment

There was a case of that in the US last year.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Originally posted by Blake
            It's okay so long as the Norwegian teenage girls aren't really 33 year old men .
            Good point. Nikolai, could please confirm it isn't so?

Comment

Originally posted by JulianD

Good point. Nikolai, could please confirm it isn't so?
              Don't think Nikolai is the right to ask - remember the pic he posted where he was in drag
              With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Even when he's not in drag...

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
                  Even when he's not in drag...

Yeah, no hanky panky, but maybe he is allowed to look
                  With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Hey! That drag thing was nothing else than me sacrificing myself for the spreading of the gospel. We got a fair amount of money out of that.

I can confirm most girls aren't 33 year old males. Those rascals seldom make it past the police's radar for pedophiles.

When it comes to this case, the "boy" was a girl in Denmark before he/she/it fled the country. Naturally, I blame the kartoffel-eaters.

And that sect she belongs to.... A whole religion revolving around corporal punishment or something. Poor souls...
                    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
                      Seriously, is this a boy or girl?

Comment

Originally posted by Nikolai
                        I can confirm most girls aren't 33 year old males. Those rascals seldom make it past the police's radar for pedophiles.

Next summer, Norway

Comment

"Barbora Škrlová, a 33-year old woman wanted by Czech authorities in connection with a brutal case of child-abuse in this country last year, has been extradited to the Czech Republic to face questioning."
                          Barbora Škrlová, a 33-year old woman wanted by Czech authorities in connection with a brutal case of child-abuse in this country last year, has been extradited to the…

"Skrlova first came to the attention of authorities in May, when she was found at a house in the Czech Republic during a raid by police investigating child sex abuse.
                          At that time, she claimed to be a 13-year-old girl called Annika. "
                          The teachers and pupils thought that the new boy, Adam, was a little strange. Though quiet and studious, he appeared very scared. And he flat-out refused to take part in sport with the other 13-year-olds. Then they discovered that something was indeed amiss - as Adam turned out to be a 33-year-old woman, on the run from police

Daily Mail has more scary pics of "it".

Comment

Originally posted by Nikolai
                            I can confirm most girls aren't 33 year old males.
                            A-ha! So you admit some are.

Comment

On the left Photo (in her disguise) she looks like Fester Addams

Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Working...
                              X