Oh Deer!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh Deer!

SUPERIOR, Wis. - A Wisconsin man convicted of having sexual contact with a dead deer has been sentenced to nine more months in jail.

Bryan James Hathaway, 21, of Superior had his probation revoked last month for using alcohol and marijuana, lying to his probation agent, and having unapproved contact with a minor child and sexual relations with another adult.

A judge sentenced Hathaway to nine more months in jail during a hearing on Friday.

Hathaway was sentenced to probation in March. It was to be served at the same time as a nine-month jail sentence he received in February for violating his extended supervision.

He was found guilty in April 2005 of felony mistreatment of an animal after he killed a horse with the intention of having sex with it. He was sentenced to 18 months in jail and two years of extended supervision on that charge as well as six years of probation for taking and driving a vehicle without the owner's consent.

Hathaway had just been released from prison for killing the horse when the deer incident happened. He is appealing his conviction on the deer charge.

"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

OK. That's so not cool.
    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Man - Deer marriages should be legal

Comment

Huh? If killing animals for the purpose of satisfying people's physical needs is criminal, a fair number of us are going to be in trouble.

Besides, does this mean I'll get a funny look from the shop attendant the next time I go and buy two nice and juicy slices of liver!?

Comment

Originally posted by Nikolai
          OK. That's so not cool.
          Says teh Norwegian
          THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
          AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
          AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
          DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Didn't we have a thread about a deer boinker?
            Is this another one? What is there, a cult?
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Sounds to me like this is the same man.

Only that now he has his probation revoked because of sex with humans and using drugs.
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

I say give the guy a break. Notice how it doesn't say anything about just how provocatively the deer was flaunting that piece of white tail at him. Same for the horse; I bet it was giving him the eye in no uncertain terms. These types are known to be highly promiscuous, so to some extent they bring it upon themselves.

No, no, all I'm saying is if it'd been a modest and regular church going horse, none of this would have happened.

And of course we all know how those single mom deer usually behave anytime they spot a pair of man's boots. Well this one obviously didn't, so perhaps some sharing of the blame is in order.

Comment

Deer are known for their rutting.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

sexual relations with another adult.
                    I know that there are some rules when on probation, but this doesn't make sense.
                    With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat
                      I know that there are some rules when on probation, but this doesn't make sense.
                      QFT
                      Humping dead deer & horsies, no!
                      Humping consenting, unmarried adults, si!

Comment

Necrobestiality. Well, I guess there's a first time for everything.

Comment

Except, as Sloww pointed out, this isn't the first time we've heard of such things...
                          1011 1100
                          Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Originally posted by Elok
                            Except, as Sloww pointed out, this isn't the first time we've heard of such things...
                            Hopefully, it will be the last. :desire:

Comment

I wonder if it was homonecrobestiality

Comment

Working...
                              X