No one can say Romney's not optimistic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No one can say Romney's not optimistic

In the next ten years, we'll see more progress, more change than the world has seen in the last ten centuries.
    Now that's optimism!
    "I read a book twice as fast as anybody else. First, I read the beginning, and then I read the ending, and then I start in the middle and read toward whatever end I like best." - Gracie Allen

ohman. i can't wait.

Comment

I saw that add last night just before Letterman, and decided based on that statement alone that I would never vote for him.
      Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

What sort of fool does not vote on yesterday? Of course what they SAY they will do is important. What they promise to do is very important, but what they did in the past is far more important to me.

The way I look at it for a politician, the past is the baseline. It sets their score from 1 to a 100. What they promise to do can only modify my opinion of them, but rarley anywhere near as much as their past actions and views.

Comment

Originally posted by Ninot
          I saw that add last night just before Letterman, and decided based on that statement alone that I would never vote for him.
          Aren't you in Canada?

Comment

Whenever I hear Mitt Romney I can't help but think how he'd make a good sportscaster or game show host.

Comment

Still better then Huckabee
              APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

That smile at the end doesn't look genuine.
                B♭3

Comment

I like Romney's optimism. It is uplifting. It is why I can't stand Edwards. All his talk about how miserable people are is very depressing.
                  'There is a greater darkness than the one we fight. It is the darkness of the soul that has lost its way. The war we fight is not against powers and principalities, it is against chaos and despair. Greater than the death of flesh is the death of hope, the death of dreams. Against this peril we can never surrender. The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.'"
                  G'Kar - from Babylon 5 episode "Z'ha'dum"

Comment

I actually like Obama's optimism.

It seems more genuine, what with real smiles, and less of the whole, gentrified, Massachusettes waffling, hemming, and hawing that sunk Kerry like a swift boat.
                    B♭3

Comment

Originally posted by Geronimo

Aren't you in Canada?
                      In Montreal, we get New York/New England network feeds. When I watch Letterman, I get campaign ads aimed at NH.
                      Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

I should come to power within the next decade, so Mitt is right on
                        "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by Ninot

In Montreal, we get New York/New England network feeds. When I watch Letterman, I get campaign ads aimed at NH.
                          I think you missed the point. A better question would have been "Aren't you Canadian?"
                          "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                          "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

I wouldn't trust that man's opinion about anything. Has that ****** even figured out that Pakistan isn't located near Mexico yet?
                            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                            X