Gaia controller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gaia controller

I need some Help. I am working on the Gaia controler victory, but I cant win the game. I have a controller in every cith(48)and tons of satalites and oblisks. I have 57% of the world covered and a radius of (8?!?!?!?)but I am still unable to "iniate launch." HELP

If I got a dollar for each time this question was asked in this forum...

Okay, so I would only have about $10...but it's a start...

------------------
    Give me Liberty, or give me death!
    "Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys."
    --P.J. O'Rourke

Comment

Well, you're almost there.. you need to cover 60% of the world with the obelisk thingys.
      (Also, make sure you didn't select 'bloodlust' as an option before you started the game)

------------------
      My reach exceeds my grasp!
      My Reach always exceeds my Grasp...

Comment

Thanks for the help..
        If this is a frequently asked question perhaps it should be included in the "frequently asked question" area of this web site.
        Thanks

Comment

Question: What if after building a controller and obelisk in every one of my cities, I'm still short of 60% coverage rule? Does it mean I have to conquer more cities? If yes, then why the heck this is called a Science Victory? (Ok, u don't have to answer that one)

If Sean would get $1 for every Gaia question, I would've made him $1 richer

Comment

$$$$$$$$$$$$,

LOL
            "Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys."
            --P.J. O'Rourke

Comment

I think it is a science victory because of the tremendous amount of research needed, and builing work done. Its not well thought through though. You can build obelisks in your allies territory too, so it helps to be allied with the other civs.

PS I just read my second sentence. Ain't the English language great ?
              Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
              "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Working...
              X