Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stealin time, stealin time...but I don't feel guilty cuz the time was mine...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stealin time, stealin time...but I don't feel guilty cuz the time was mine...

Happy New Year!

What a night. Just finished out a night of dancing in the street. Passed out around 11PM, light weight that I am and Dolores woke me with a little party trumpet to the ear at midnight. It's now 2:20 AM, just finished out the night with Gerry Raferty, City to City. Very few left to hear it.

May you all welcome the New Year as well as we did...
    Long time member @ Apolyton
    Civilization player since the dawn of time

How is 2008 looking? Should we continue on or just jump to '09?
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

I'm not going any further. I'm staying.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Intractable Republicans.
        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

'08 is looking slightly hung over but I won't know for a few hours yet.

Sloww, time has its way with us and no thanks come morn, you know that right?

Now I'm outa here.

Comment

It just dawned on me, the implication of my previous post.

WAIT FOR ME!
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael
              Intractable Republicans.
              Bah! I have him beat. I'm still refusing to let go of the 20th Century.

Comment

Just a few hours left now... First time I'll not be spending the night on camp, I was going to but then I got myself an accident with my foot.
                Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                  It just dawned on me, the implication of my previous post.

WAIT FOR ME!
                  LOL!
                  Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Happy New Year, Goddammit...

I finally have a damn day off tomorrow after it seems like forever. I am going to celebrate by sleeping. And enjoying ZEKE, my kickass computer.

yup im getting old and lazy.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
                    Order of the Fly
                    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Dude, I just woke up after sleeping forever and I'm kinda glad it doesn't happen for another year!

B u t ...

Happy New Year!!!

Comment

Happy New Year

I'm just wondering why anybody would wish it to be a happy Stalin time

Blah

Comment

Originally posted by BeBro
                          I'm just wondering why anybody would wish it to be a happy Stalin time
                          And I was thinking I'm the only one who read it this way...

Happy New Year by the way!

Comment

It hits you guys last iirc?

Comment

Who?
                              As for me, I spent last 18 hours in 2008, and I've been there earlier than most of you (with the exception of Lord Shiva - we share the same time belt, me thinks). My Jan.1. day shift is almost over, while you keep celebrating the New Year, bastards
                              Oh, My, I'm dying again.
                              Somebody kill me. I can't stand this hangover anymore.

Happy New Year everyone!

Comment

Working...
                              X