Turkish Titillation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RobWorham

May I suggest a four player BtS PBEM to add to the collection........
    You can't get away that easily Pete!!!

We're waiting....

Eh FeMme......
    Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
    The BtS Pitboss Team Democracy Game has just started!!!
    Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
    Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

sounds good hes better than me tho, im up for it i spoke to him and hes cool with playing,ill get you his email,hey i dont hav the save yet,
      www.saf.net.nz

Comment

Now you do!
        Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity.

Member of Team Southern Cross in Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game
        Member of the Great Council of the Horde in Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

hm ok busy workin now tho will pass save tonite
          www.saf.net.nz

Comment

Too late Pete, it's off to FeMme already......
            Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
            Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
            Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

Maybe we can get one more in before bed!!

Comment

or just start a new bts game!!!???
                www.saf.net.nz

Comment

Will fire it your way after dinner........

Comment

Re: Turkish Titillation

Originally posted by RobWorham
                    3 Human
                    3 AI

Small Pangea
                    Normal Speed

Turn order

RobWorham
                    AI
                    FeMme
                    AI
                    Kiwallabok
                    AI

Let's go!!!!
                    Same same, all at Prince level

Good luck ladies and Turkish types......

Comment

Last time I checked, I was the only lady here!!!

Comment

and rob is the only turkish lady here!
                        www.saf.net.nz

Comment

hang on ill try pry josh off my pc and see maybe its just vista fizuckin up
                          www.saf.net.nz

Comment

huh?where did my post go,i was asking if you did created the game in warlords since its bringing up civ warlords on the laptop not bts when i load the save and its doesnt start the save it just takes me to the main menu
                            www.saf.net.nz

Comment

nope same on my desktop,am i doing this wrong?i download the save and by default it opens with warlords and even then it just takes me to the main menu of warlords not bts.am gonna locate the save manually and try it
                              www.saf.net.nz

Comment

save sent what issues to get it working ill tell you at work
                                www.saf.net.nz

Comment

Working...
                                X