Rude Santa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rude Santa

OTTAWA - Some Ottawa families have received a very unpleasant surprise in Santa's response to their children's letters.

Canada Post has halted delivery of letters from Santa in the capital area for the next two days after it found some contained inappropriate messages.

Santa letter program manager Cindy Daoust says Canada Post is "devastated." She said they decided to stop delivery to avoid any distress that could be caused to a child receiving an unsuitable letter.

Daoust says about 10 of the letters have turned up so far. She says some contained demeaning or insulting language, but wouldn't comment further, adding Ottawa police are investigating.

The Santa letter-writing program, run by volunteers, has been an international Canada Post initiative for 26 years, and it's believed to be first incident of its kind in its history.

Daoust says the letters have distinguishing features, and a limited number of people have access to them.

"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Daoust says about 10 of the letters have turned up so far. She says some contained demeaning or insulting language, but wouldn't comment further, adding Ottawa police are investigating.
    It's hardly illegal. If you're going to be cheap and not pay Santa to write letters for you, you deserve what you get.

Comment

Maybe the kid's letters were rude and Santa was just responding the same way.
      "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
      "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

"Dear Santa, you are a ***** nigga. No, scratch that. Dear Santa, you are a ***** *ass* nigga. I heard they hired extra security to protect you. That's a ***** move, Santa. I'm coming for that ass again. Until you pay what you owe. Sincerely yours, The Santa Stalker."
        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

that is hilarious.
          i want to be a volunteer.

Comment

Canadian aggressors brainwash their kids into the Santa cult

Oh, and can someone make a "Nude Santa" copycat please
            Blah

Comment

Maybe the Santa letters just contained the Phrase "Ho Ho Ho",
              which according to slang can be translated as "Whore Whore Whore"
              and is the reason why australian Santas are now advised to say "Ha Ha Ha" instead

Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Dear Zkribbler,

If you're old enough to need Heather Locklear, you're old enough to know I don't handle that kind of merchandise. If I did, do you think I'd be freezing my ass off every Christmas Eve? No way! I'd be out there partying!

F*Off,
                Santa

Comment

Hey Santa claus , you **** , wheres me ****ing bike
                  Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi
                    "Dear Santa, you are a ***** nigga. No, scratch that. Dear Santa, you are a ***** *ass* nigga. I heard they hired extra security to protect you. That's a ***** move, Santa. I'm coming for that ass again. Until you pay what you owe. Sincerely yours, The Santa Stalker."
                    The Boondocks
                    1011 1100
                    Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Working...
                    X