Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What browser turn based games do you play?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What browser turn based games do you play?

What browser turn based games do you play? Got into them recently and enjoying them.

Plug your favorite game, if it is good and there is a referal system, i'll refer you if I try the game out.

Only one I'm playing right now is Apolyton. You take a turn posting a view, and then others respond and you take another turn.

It's not that balanced though - some people take more turns than others, and some refuse to let others take their turns without receiving abuse. The next patch is due to fix these issues.

Comment

There is also a huge skill variation with the people who play Apolyton. Some of people just don't know how to defend themselves properly...
      You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Advance Wars by Web
        Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
        CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
        One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

Originally posted by DrSpike
          Only one I'm playing right now is Apolyton. You take a turn posting a view, and then others respond and you take another turn.

It's not that balanced though - some people take more turns than others, and some refuse to let others take their turns without receiving abuse. The next patch is due to fix these issues.

Comment

I find the harder levels of poly a bit too much , so i palying it on Settler level only. it a bit more balanced for the newbies like myself.
            GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Working...
            X