Diplo mode, frenzy mode, mods...what?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diplo mode, frenzy mode, mods...what?

Sorry, I'm new at this. What is Diplo mode and frenzy mode that I keep reading people talk about? And how do you make the modifications that everyone talks about? Let me know if anyone has a sec.

What you're referring to are modifications to CTP2 or scenarios written by gamers to increase their enjoyment of the game. All of these can be found at http://apolyton.net/ctp2/files in the files database. If you do try these mods/scenarios feel free to comment about them in the CTP2-Mods/Scenarios forum. You'll notice there are discussion threads for the more popular downloads.

Here's a quick rundown of what we type, and they are:
    Scenarios -
    Europe 1750 - Scenario of Europe from 1750 AD.
    SPQR - Scenarios based on Roman Empire times (Battle of Carthage and the Mediterrainean era).
    WW2 - World War II scenario by Activision.
    Cradle - Cradle of Civilisation (Concentrates on anchient/rennaiscence eras).

Mods -
    AI Frenzy - Mod to increase the AI's attacking savagry.
    Diplomod - Mod to increase AI's diplomatic activity.
    Med Mod - Mod to make CTP2 how it should be (Has a lot of gamer input).
    City Mod - Adds new City graphics and eras to the game.

Plus, there are various other mods/scenarios in stages of Alpha/Beta (testing). Check the Mods/Scenarios forum for details.

------------------
    Rommell to a sub-commander outside Tobruk: "Those Australians are in there somewhere. But where? Let's advance and wait till they shoot, then shoot back."

Comment

Working...
    X