1300 AD to Wittlich
    "

Comment

Cool Picture EPW.

Good Luck Everyone!

1300AD turn sent to Nuke Boy.

Comment

Many thanks for setting this up EPW.

Got the save from NB. Hope it is Ok to hold it for the night. I need to review some of the game concepts, etc.

In the meantime - my merchants have headed out in different directions ....
        Attached Files
        Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

Originally posted by Beta
          Got the save from NB. Hope it is Ok to hold it for the night. I need to review some of the game concepts, etc. ....
          Damn! Very smart of you Beta - I'm thinking your tactic is better than mine was...which was "jumping into it blindly and figuring it all out as I go along"...but then again, I figure the overall mystery is half the fun. I am a firm believer in "ignorance is bliss."

...and no, I still have not gone over the actual concepts of this game.

Comment

Originally posted by Beta
            Many thanks for setting this up EPW.

Hope it is Ok to hold it for the night.
            I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Originally posted by Wittlich

Damn! Very smart of you Beta - I'm thinking your tactic is better than mine was...which was "jumping into it blindly and figuring it all out as I go along"...but then again, I figure the overall mystery is half the fun. I am a firm believer in "ignorance is bliss."
              Probably true.

But the concepts are interesting.

Thanks for your patience folks. First turn played and on its way via caravan to Tamerlane (Nugog).
              Attached Files
              Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

Onto EPW
                I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Originally posted by Nugog
                  Onto EPW
                  Are you sure?
                  "

Comment

on

>>>
                    "

Comment

Originally posted by EPW

Are you sure?

Comment

My free DSL leaves much to be desired.
                        "

Comment

As does the narrow pipeline out of NZ........

Comment

Is the save still trying to make it out of NZ?
                            "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                            "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Originally posted by Wittlich
                              Is the save still trying to make it out of NZ?
                              The turn should be with you.
                              "

Comment

Working...
                              X