Mayhem of Merchants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Save to Nugog.
    Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

Originally posted by Nuke Boy
      The Sultan of Ottaman Empire sends greetings to the personal representative of the Timurids and requests his representative not to destroy or pillage any villages of hamlets.

He also sends a warning that any use of force will be recriprocated.

Onto EPW.

I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

1322AD to Nuke Boy.

Comment

>>>>>
          Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

Comment

to Nugog
            Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

And onto EPW.
              I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Onto Witty
                "

Comment

1324AD to Nuke Boy.
                  "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                  "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Originally posted by Nuke Boy
                    The Sultan of Ottaman Empire sends greetings to the personal representative of the Timurids and requests his representative not to destroy or pillage any villages of hamlets.

He also sends a warning that any use of force will be recriprocated.

Turn to Beta
                    The Turkish Sultan upon finding his nephew, a raider in training had been ambushed by by a Timurid knight, the Sultan flew into a rage and vowed revenge against the Timurid's.

The Timurids were warned not to use force

Turn to Beta
                    Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

Comment

On to Nugog.

Comment

The Turmids attacked a BARBARIAN!

Onto EPW

Comment

Originally posted by Nugog
                          The Turmids attacked a BARBARIAN!

Onto EPW
                          Is that why we are at war?

Comment

Maybe - seems odd that if you attack a "barbarian" or unmarked unit that we would end up being at war...........

Comment

Good Luck to the winner

on>>
                              "

Comment

1326AD turn sent to Nuke Boy.
                                "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                                "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Working...
                                X