Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1382AD to Nuke Boy

Comment

• Two Raider IIs prowling near a Turkish city were neutralized this turn. Praise be to Allah!

Turn to Beta
      Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

Comment

• To Nugog.
        Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• ---> EPW
          I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

• >
            "

Comment

• 1384AD to Av8tor
              "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
              "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• 1384 to Beta
                Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

Comment

• to Nugog with my apologies for the delay.
                  Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• NW Beta.

Onto EPW - umm - err - Badfuzzy?
                    I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

• Just to let you all know that I am off to Cairns (Australia for our northen hemisphere friends) tomorrow, for about a week.

I will be taking my laptop - so will play turns as and when internet connectivity, family and sobriety allow.

It is a very hard life..........

Comment

• 1386AD to Av8tor
                        "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                        "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• 1386 >>>>>>>>>>>> Beta

Comment

• Resend it maybe?

Comment

• Originally posted by Nugog
                              Resend it maybe?

Comment

• Well it does seem strange - Beta has been one of the most reliable PBEM players I know.

Comment

Working...
                                X