Mayhem of Merchants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rec'd from Nuke boy and onto Nugog.
    Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

And onto EPW
      I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

(on to Witt)
        Attached Files
        "

Comment

Cool picture!

1328AD to Nuke Boy

Comment

Save via fast camel to Nugogerlane.
            Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

Hmmmm camel...........

Onto EPW
              I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

on again
                "

Comment

1330AD to Nuke Boy
                  "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                  "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

1330 AD to Beta
                    Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

Comment

• To Nugog. Sorry for the delay. busy day.

Comment

• No worries - onto EPW

Comment

• ons
                          "

Comment

• I am transfering with work to Papua New Guinea - and as such (and the fact that Dell can be useless sods) I will not be able to play any Civ for 4 weeks.

As such FeMme will sub for me in this game - Beta you have her email addy I believe, EPW - she now has yours.

Good Luck everyone!

Comment

• From Nugogerlane to FeMmelane!!???

Welcome FeMme!

Nugog - all the best with the transfer and the move. Take care and see you soon my friend.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beta
                                Nugog - all the best with the transfer and the move. Take care and see you soon my friend.
                                Cheers!

Next time you hear from me - I'll be poolside with my new gaming rig :drool:

Comment

Working...
                                X