Mayhem of Merchants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nugogggggggged.
    Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

Onto EPW.

I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

onz
        "

Comment

1316AD to Nuke Boy.

Comment

and to Nugog.
            Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

Turn to Beta
              Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

Comment

And a xmas pressie for EPW.
                I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

>>
                  "

Comment

1318AD to Nuke Boy.
                    "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                    "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

1318 to Beta
                      Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

Comment

and to Nugog.

Comment

Onto EPW.

Comment

onto Witty
                            "

Comment

and 1320AD to Nuke Boy.
                              "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                              "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

The Sultan of Ottaman Empire sends greetings to the personal representative of the Timurids and requests his representative not to destroy or pillage any villages of hamlets.

He also sends a warning that any use of force will be recriprocated.

Turn to Beta

Comment

Working...
                                X