Mayhem of Merchants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Save to Nugog.

Sorry folks. My bad. It has been a bit of a busy stretch in RL at my end - don't let anyone tell you that early retirement will bore you. But things are easing up a bit now.

In addition to having moved my cousin and my parent-in-laws recently, we also completely painted my parent-in-laws two bedroom apartment. Damn, we do good work. My wife excels at trimming, and I do the prep work and the rolling. And, we just wrapped up two bathroom renovations in our own home.

Also, I am leading the charge on the development of an off-leash dog park here in my city. Lots of admin and fund-raising work - but also lots of work clearing the 'bush' on the property the city has leased to us. But I am well-tanned, and physically fit as a result, even if I am behind on my pbem games.

Again, my apologies to the other Merchants in this wonderful little world of ours.
    Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• NW mate!

Onto badfuzzy.

I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

• 1388AD to Av8Tor

Comment

• 1388 >>>>>>>>>>> Beta
          Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

Comment

• Nugog!
            Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• WHAT?

Onto Badfuzzy
              I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

• 1390AD to Av8tor
                "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• 1390 >>>> Beta
                  Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

Comment

• preemptive bump
                    "

Comment

• ouch. I felt that.

Save to Nugog.

Comment

• Onto Badfuzzy

Comment

• 1392AD to Av8tor
                          "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                          "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• 1392 to Beta

Comment

• to Nugog

Comment

• -----> Badfuzzy

Comment

Working...
                                X