Mayhem of Merchants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Played and passed
    Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity.

Member of Team Southern Cross in Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game
    Member of the Great Council of the Horde in Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

• on
      "

Comment

• 1338AD sent to Nuke Boy

Comment

• 1338 to Beta
          Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

Comment

• and to FeMme
            Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• EPW

Comment

• >>>>>>>>
                "

Comment

• 1340AD to Nuke Boy
                  "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                  "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• 1340 to Beta
                    Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

Comment

• to Femme
                      Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• EPW

Comment

• >>>>>>>
                          "

Comment

• 1342AD to Nuke Boy
                            "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                            "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• 1342 to Beta

Comment

• to FeMme

Comment

Working...
                                X