No announcement yet.

Mayhem of Merchants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello everyone. Just wondering who currently has the save??

Not that I'm impatient or anything!!
    Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity.

Member of Team Southern Cross in Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game
    Member of the Great Council of the Horde in Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

• Oh sure.

We are waiting on Wittlich. He is visiting his Mom, which all good sons should do from time to time.

And yes - I am taking my Mom out to dinner this Thursday night to a nice little Italian Restuarant in west-end Ottawa.
      Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beta
        Oh sure.

We are waiting on Wittlich. He is visiting his Mom, which all good sons should do from time to time.

Originally posted by Beta
        And yes - I am taking my Mom out to dinner this Thursday night to a nice little Italian Restuarant in west-end Ottawa.

Comment

• I am back now...

1332AD sent to Nuke Boy.

Comment

• Let the games continue!!!

Comment

• Rec'd from Nuke Boy this morning. On to FeMme.
              Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• I'll have to play this later as my CD ROM is having an early morning tantrum!!!!

Comment

• Apologies for the delay but it was the most beautiful sunny day here in Auckland.....far too pleasant to sit indoors in front of the computer!!!!

Passed to EPW

Comment

• 1334AD Turn sent to Nuke Boy.
                    "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                    "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Rec'd from Nuke Boy 40 minutes ago. On to FeMme.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beta
                        Rec'd from Nuke Boy 40 minutes ago. On to FeMme.

I'm not nearly as quick as Beta!!

On to EPW

Comment

• on
                          "

Comment

• 1336AD to Nuke Boy
                            "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                            "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• 1336 to Beta
                              Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

Comment

• To FeMme.

Comment

Working...
                                X