Mayhem of Merchants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Save to Nugog.
    Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

Onto EPW.

Man - I really have to play this scenario - I have no friggin idea what I'm doing.......

Do we get tanks?
      I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Since there are only 200 turns and research takes 20+ turns per tech, I don't think we will make it.

I will play my turn tomorrow.
        "

Comment

Originally posted by EPW
          Since there are only 200 turns
          WTF????
          I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Settings:
            Time/Commerce Victory enabled
            200 turn limit
            Aggressive AI
            Noble difficulty
            Its the default setting. It Gives the game a greater sense of urgency....and you will really have to work to get 30000 gold in that amount of time...
            "

Comment

Nugog should read the settings before he plays

Comment

1312AD turn sent to Nuke Boy.
                "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Originally posted by Wittlich

1312AD turn sent to Nuke Boy.
                  When? I don't have it
                  Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

Comment

Crossroads Resend

I have resent the save to you Nuke Boy...I've also attached it here:

EDIT: Nuke Boy played his turn, attachment deleted.
                    Last edited by Wittlich; December 19, 2007, 12:47.
                    "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                    "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Got it and played.

Turn 1312 to Beta
                      Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

Comment

To Nugog
                        Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

Sorry for the delay - onto EPW

Comment

>>>>
                            "

Comment

1314AD to Nuke Boy.

Comment

>>>>

Comment

Working...
                                X