Mayhem of Merchants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EPW
    Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity.

Member of Team Southern Cross in Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game
    Member of the Great Council of the Horde in Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

• >>>>
      Ethiopian market:

"

Comment

• 1344AD to Nuke Boy

Comment

• 1344 to FeMme
          Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• EPW

We're on a roll now

Comment

• 1346AD to Nuke Boy
              "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
              "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• The Sultan of Ottoman's has a warning for the Timuruds. "Leave the vicinity of our territory our on your own horse's feet or leave in a body bag, which will be sent to a glue factory"

1346 to Beta
                Last edited by Av8tor; January 30, 2008, 17:23.
                Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

Comment

• Save to FeMme.
                  Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• EPW

Comment

• >>>
                      "

Comment

• 1348AD to Nuke Boy
                        "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                        "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• >>>>Beta
                          Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

Comment

• Thanks FeMme!

I am back in business (well for pbems anyway).

Please send the save to me - same email addy as before thanks Beta.

I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

• You're welcome Nugog

Bye everyone

Comment

• Save to both Femme and Nugog - as I had not checked this thread first.

Welcome back Gog of Nu.

And to the divine Ms. FeMme, thanks for subbing.

Comment

Working...
                                X