Future Time - TTT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• will play around 17:00 +1 GMT
    What do I care about your suffering? Pain, even agony, is no more than information before the senses, data fed to the computer of the mind. The lesson is simple: you have received the information, now act on it. Take control of the input and you shall become master of the output.

Comment

• 2157 to bdanv
      What do I care about your suffering? Pain, even agony, is no more than information before the senses, data fed to the computer of the mind. The lesson is simple: you have received the information, now act on it. Take control of the input and you shall become master of the output.

Comment

• 2157 to drow21
        alphacentauri2.info * Alpha Centauri players group * IRC channel #smac

Comment

• to florin

Comment

• 2158 to waab

Comment

• 2158 to bdanv

Comment

• 2158 to drow21

Comment

• 2159 to guillaume

Comment

• 2159 to waab

Comment

• 2159 to bdanv

Comment

• 2159 to drow21

Comment

• to florin

Comment

• 2160 to guillaume

Comment

• 2160 to waab

Comment

• 2160 to bdanv

Comment

Working...
                                X