Future Time - TTT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2149 to bdanv
    What do I care about your suffering? Pain, even agony, is no more than information before the senses, data fed to the computer of the mind. The lesson is simple: you have received the information, now act on it. Take control of the input and you shall become master of the output.

Comment

• 2149 to drow21
      alphacentauri2.info * Alpha Centauri players group * IRC channel #smac

Comment

• to florin

Comment

• pls send it again cose what you sent me was not a save

Comment

• ok resent

Comment

• to guillaume

Comment

• 2150 to waab

Comment

• 2150 to bdanv
                  What do I care about your suffering? Pain, even agony, is no more than information before the senses, data fed to the computer of the mind. The lesson is simple: you have received the information, now act on it. Take control of the input and you shall become master of the output.

Comment

• 2150 to drow21

Comment

• to mr florin sry for delay it was unfortunately unavoidable

Comment

• no proble, i did not have time for games this week-end anyway

2150to guillaume

Comment

• 2151 to waab

Comment

• 2151 to bdanv

Comment

• 2151 to drow21

Comment

• turn 51 to florin

Comment

Working...
                                X