X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GECF6
    Thanks Nugog - very helpful.

Glad to be of help.

Now I shall depart this tracker - never to return.............

I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

From GECF6 :

et voila

anticipate disruption in internet availability, so dont panic if u dont get a save for a bit

cheers
      Could this game really get any slower...........
      Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
      The BtS Pitboss Team Democracy Game has just started!!!
      Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
      Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

passed to mike yesterday sunday 10 dec sometime round 1pm new zealand time
        www.saf.net.nz

Comment

over to mike on 9 dec
          www.saf.net.nz

Comment

Wake up Turkish!!!!
            Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
            Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
            Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

Petrus, the save is heading your way

P.S. I think you may have your days and dates confused......
              Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity.

Member of Team Southern Cross in Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game
              Member of the Great Council of the Horde in Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

oops my bad.too busy gaming all nite.all the days r the same here in parnell.anyway save off to mike.rob forward me that "staff" little sticker you have under your name,i forgot how you told me how to hack it!
                www.saf.net.nz

Comment

So, now who has the save??

Comment

You do.......

Comment

Peter, the save is calling you......

Comment

Save sent to mike12 december about 11 pm nz t.
                        www.saf.net.nz

Comment

Passed to FeMme for some weekend action......

Comment

Too tired for action!!!

Over to Pete.

Comment

Aye just 10 more days and the crazy insane rush is over save over to mike
                              www.saf.net.nz

Comment

FeMme's before the Sunday grind..........

Comment

Working...
                                X