• Show
Clear All

• Done and sent to Mab

Comment

• Urtansia_BC-3280_to_Beta sent
      Have a great one today!

Comment

• To Wittlich
        Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• 3280BC to FeMme

Comment

• Actually Nugog is back so please pass them on to him now. I will forward this one for you.

So long folks. It's been fun.
            Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity.

Member of Team Southern Cross in Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game
            Member of the Great Council of the Horde in Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

• Well, when I say back I mean that he is still in PNG but can now receive game saves at work and take them home to the laptop on a stick.

Hehehe....Civ on a stick!!!!
              Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity.

Member of Team Southern Cross in Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game
              Member of the Great Council of the Horde in Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

• Originally posted by FeMme
                Well, when I say back I mean that he is still in PNG
                You say that like it's a bad thing.............
                I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

• Originally posted by FeMme
                  Hehehe....Civ on a stick!!!!

Onto Evalds.

I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

• Urtansia_BC-3280_to_Kublai_Khan

Comment

• I re-sent Urtansia_BC-3280_to_Kublai_Khan agian to Giwi

Comment

• Giwi did you receive anything?

Comment

• Got it and sent to mab. Sorry, im just ******** busy :/

Comment

• Urtansia_BC-3240_to_Beta sent
                            Have a great one today!

Comment

• onwards to Witt
                              Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• 3240BC to Nugog.
                                "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                                "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Working...
                                X