No announcement yet.

Urtansia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I did resend, but it seems I was stupid enouth to play the old save once again and then send the old file to mabeco. I will try to check this up, this numbers make me confused, trought

Edit: I got the wrong save mailed to me, sorry for not noticing it before, oh, these numbers :P

Comment

• Originally posted by Beta
      PLEASE NOTE: as an aid to tracking down who has the save - or NOT - please post here as soon as possible after playing. Thank you.

the turn tracking thread is very important - please do post here after you have played the turn - even if it is something like:

Onto Evalds.
      I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

• Giwi may have the file for 3880 but still hasn't played it yet. Search it well in you mail box.
        I only received 3920 from Giwi once. He may have been referring to 3920 when we (me) were waiting for 3880 and he said "Oh, sorry. I sent a while ago. yestoday I think:P".
        Maybe it is better to post not only "Onto Evalds" but something like "3880BC onto Evalds" or even the name of the file like I do "Urtansia_BC-3880_to_Beta".
        Evalds can always send Giwi 3880BC again to make things easier.
        Last edited by mabeco; December 5, 2007, 19:38.
        Have a great one today!

Comment

• "Evalds can always send Giwi 3880BC again to make things easier. "

Yeah, good idea.

"He may have been referring to 3920 when we (me) were waiting for 3880 and he said "Oh, sorry. I sent a while ago. yestoday I think:P""

yes, true. sorry I did not make this clear.

Comment

• Where have we stuck? :] (I re-sent file to Giwi long time ago)

Comment

• Well, by Giwi's last post (which was yesterday), he seems to indicate that the save hasn't arrived yet.

EvaldsUrtans, what you could do is just upload the file here in the forum until Giwi gets his email situation figured out...
              "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
              "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Uploaded here: http://apolyton.net/upload/view.php?...eyondSwordSave

Comment

• I guess one can use the uploader to upload the save...however, it is far easier to just click on "Post Reply" (NOT Post Quick Reply) and then attach the game save to your post.
                  "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                  "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Deleted.
                    Last edited by Wittlich; December 9, 2007, 14:21.

Comment

• THanks, Im gonna play the file now.

Sorry for any waiting :/

Comment

• attached file

Onto Mab
                        Attached Files

Comment

• As 'Poly uses some archanic and ancient software - you may need to change the file extension to:

.CivBeyondSwordSave

once you download it and save it.

Sometimes the attached version works with the current lower case file extension - some times it does not - particularly if people are using Steam or D2D versions of the game.
                          I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

• And for the sake of the server - lets try and email the saves please - only attach here if need be.

If you recieve lots of emails/spam etc - it may be a good idea to setup a seperate games email addy - many of us have multiple (not me though cos I'm a technophobe - and lazy ).

Many people use gmail for this.

Comment

• Urtansia_BC-3840_to_Beta sent
                              Guys, I'm sorry for the delay, I had problems with my wireless modem this weekend.
                              I'll take care of it, so it should not happen again...
                              Have a great one today!

Comment

• 3840bc to Witt.
                                Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

Working...
                                X