No announcement yet.

Urtansia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nugog - I see how that could work - Santa who scares kids off presents [and maybe eat some as well]
    Last edited by EvaldsUrtans; December 18, 2007, 12:17.

Comment

I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Urtansia_BC-3880_to_Beta sent
        Have a great one today!

Comment

Wow - fast turn.

And 3880bc on to Wittlich.
          Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

Originally posted by Giwi
            Beta, Beta, BETA!

What did I tell you about having a life?
            But its only a very small one .....
            Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

Originally posted by Beta
              Wow - fast turn.

And 3880bc on to Wittlich.

I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

3880BC to Nugog.
                "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Thanks!

Onto Evalds

Comment

Sent to Giwi a long time ago :]

Comment

• Oh, sorry. I sent a while ago. yestoday I think:P

Comment

• Giwi, we've got a problem... The last email that I've received from you was Urtansia_BC-3920_to_MabecoHuang on Dec 3 (2 days ago)

Try sending it again and check the email address that you've used. Not in my spam folder either...

I'm waiting to receive from you BC-3880 turn...
                        Have a great one today!

Comment

• May I also suggest that in cases like this - where the save did not arrive - that in addition to posting here - please email the other player. Sometimes - and that includes me - I only come here to post when I have sent the save.

Comment

• Please note that I have 233 unread e-mails and I only opejn the ones label'd "Urtansia"

Comment

• After more investigations I must conclude that I have sent the laterst file and that I do not have BC 3880 yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Giwi
                                After more investigations I must conclude that I have sent the laterst file and that I do not have BC 3880 yet.
                                We might be losing some understanding in the translation here Giwi.

two days ago you had said you mailed the game on. I presume that was 3880bc. Now you are saying that you do not have.

Evalds said he sent the 3880bc save to you.

So - one of three possibilities ...

1. You did NOT receive the save from Evalds (in which case I am not sure why you posted above)

or

2. You did receive the save, and did not play it yet, or played it and sent the wrong save to mabeco (this is what seems to be most likely given mabeco's post above)

3. You received the 3880 bc save, played it, and sent it on and it got lost in cyberspace. In which case simply resend it to mabeco.

PLEASE NOTE: as an aid to tracking down who has the save - or NOT - please post here as soon as possible after playing. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                                X