Urtansia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beta, then Witt, then................

I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

to Witt

(and then.....)
      Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

3960BC to the "Expectant One"

Comment

Onto Evalds - I sent it via the ingame mailer this time - so you will get the "warning".

Comment

does not care about warnings - done & sent to Giwi

Comment

Excellent!

Comment

Okay, played. Will send it now.

Im so glad to be on with my very first PBEM

Comment

Urtansia_BC-3920_to_Beta sent
                    Have a great one today!

Comment

Are we stuck at Beta? o.o

Comment

Sorry about that folks. Was out of town for the weekend.

Save played and on to Witt.
                        Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

Beta, Beta, BETA!

What did I tell you about having a life? Its evil! Evil I tell you!

Comment

3920BC to Nugog
                            "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                            "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Onto Evalds.

Comment

Sent to Giwi a while ago

Comment

Working...
                                X