X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urtansia_BC-2040_to_Kublai_Khan

Comment

• mabeco..........
      Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
      The BtS Pitboss Team Democracy Game has just started!!!
      Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
      Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

• Urtansia_BC-2000_to_Beta
        Have a great one today!

Comment

• --------> Witt
          Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• 2000BC to Nugog.

Comment

• Guys, I may be abroad home from 11-Sep for ~2 weeks.
              Probably I will access the internet and play but there may be some delays. Sorry.
              Have a great one today!

Comment

• If Nugog sent me something, I have not received anything on both emails.

Comment

• Still nothing..

Comment

• 2000BC RESENT to Nugog.
                    "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                    "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Very strange.

OK - onto Evalds (sent to your hotmail addy)

I will also attach it here - please PM me when you recieve the save and I will delete the attached file.

If you download it from here, you may need to fix the capitalisation on the .Beyond part.
                      Last edited by Nugog; September 19, 2008, 18:27.
                      I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

• Urtansia_BC-2000_to_Kublai_Khan

* Nugog please always when you send me a turn post message here, because Hotmail do not receive anything (or deleted your mail automatically). Better send it on electrol@inbox.lv

Comment

• NW - your hotmail addy sems to dislike me
                          I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

• Evalds, you seem to have sent me the 'to evalds' save.

Please send me the 'to Kublai' save instead.....
                            Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
                            Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
                            Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

• done

Comment

• Thanks evalds!!!

To mabeco..........

Comment

Working...
                                X