Urtansia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And to Wittlich.
    Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• 2080BC to Nugog

Comment

• Onto Evalds.

I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

• Nothing in my mailbox, please resend it to evalds.urtans@hotmail.com and electrol@inbox.lv

Comment

• Nugog, I have not received anything yet..

Comment

• Okay - I will try again tonight.
              I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

• Okay - resent the old fashioned way - you sure the one I sent from the ingame mailer did not get snaffled by the junk mail detector?

Comment

• I received now. Previous was not in the junk.

Comment

• Urtansia_BC-2080_to_Kublai_Khan

Comment

• mabeco..........
                      Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
                      The BtS Pitboss Team Democracy Game has just started!!!
                      Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
                      Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

• Urtansia_BC-2040_to_Beta
                        Have a great one today!

Comment

• to Wittlich
                          Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Hmm. Not like Witt. Resending.

Comment

• Thanks Beta

2040BC to Nugog
                              "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                              "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• And onto Evalds.

Comment

Working...
                                X