• Show
Clear All

• Sent to Mab, 3800 BC

Comment

• Urtansia_BC-3760_to_Beta sent
      Have a great one today!

Comment

• and to Witt
        Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• 3760BC to Nugog.

Comment

• Onto Evalds.

I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nugog
              Onto Evalds.

I sent to Giwi yesterday :]

Comment

• And sent =)

Comment

• Urtansia_BC-3720_to_Beta sent
                  Have a great one today!

Comment

• to Witt
                    Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Nothing yet...
                      "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                      "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• 3720BC to Nugog
                        "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                        "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Onto Evalds.

I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

• To Giwi (I already found one of you )

Comment

• Nothing :/

Comment

• Giwi and Evalds ... can you work out a system to ensure the save gets to Giwi - or that Giwi advises Evalds when it has not shown up. Thx!

Comment

Working...
                                X