Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crazy preacher vid thread!

Post crazy preacher vids!

I’m going to start with an ok one. It’s infinitely amusing watching them debate students and professors. Pastafarian vids are allowed too.

Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
    The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
    The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Now for a really crazy one, he even brought his wife allong … but he can speak proper English, unlike some other preachers out there.

Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
    The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
    The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Thank you, thank you very much. I’ve been trying to get this since I came to poly. No, I promised myself I wouldn’t do this… :bettercrying:

Comment

BTW Don’t you find these vids amusing? I mean the ignorant students debating the stupid preachers, its incredible almost surreal.

Comment

This one is better.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Hey why didn't I get that!

BTW Who did?

Comment

Attached Files
                Unbelievable!

Comment

I absolutely despise that picture.

Comment

Why? I mean I find it funny.

Comment

It's not the photo, it's the dumbass captioning.

Comment

Well, there realy isn't anything funny about the poor disabled kid competing.

I find the captioning amusing, but not of particularly high quality... What bothers you about it?

Comment

I don't thinkn it's very nice, to put it simply.
                          It's a bullying type statement and I hate nothing as much as 2 things, a liar or a bully.

Comment

Originally posted by Heraclitus
                            Now for a really crazy one, he even brought his wife allong … but he can speak proper English, unlike some other preachers out there.
                            This guy is an arrogant *******. What makes him think he gets in?
                            It's not his call to make, how many people will get in. He's a jackass. People like him make any believer pay for his stupidity.

Comment

IMHO I thought that was exactly what I was saying by posting the vid....

Comment

Working...
                              X