Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ah, excellent..

Attached Files

THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Is that you, Winston?

Spec.
      -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

WhoTF is that?
        You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

We've held a general election today, and early - but unanimous - predictions are that the current government, headed by my party, will continue with about the same parliamentary margin as before.

Is that you, Winston?

PM Anders Fogh Rasmussen. People say I look like him, and even I have to admit there's more than just a passing resemblance.

Comment

So...you got a job as a body double yet?
            You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Nah, Winny is just wetting his pants - anyone remember his old avatar ?

It's election day here
              With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Yay, another right wing party got into power, and is going to start sorting out stuff quickly and effecciently after the lefties screwed it up, or Yay, another left wing party won the election righteously and is going to start giving people more freedom that the righties stole?

Comment

Nope, they have been in power since 2001 and are expected to continue the good work (right wing, of course ).

Oh, and it's the second reelection.
                  With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

So, no radical new plans from the party? Same PM for all elections?

Comment

Originally posted by Krill
                      So...you got a job as a body double yet?
                      Now there's an idea. Would be rather fun on a night like this.

Good thing the election didn't go the other way, I might have had to go to Sweden for an operation, plus possibly hit myself on the head 50 times in rapid succession with a hammer..
                      Attached Files

Comment

That the PMs' wife or the 2nd place politician?

Comment

That the PMs' wife or the 2nd place politician?

That's the opposition's candidate for PM, Helle Thorning-Schmidt.

Dumb as a rock (no, really), and with less than 3 years of parliamentary experience to her name. Got elected chair of the Social Democrats by claiming "I can beat Fogh!". Well, luckily we're still waiting for that. What a clown. Also, daughter-in-law of Neil Kinnock if I remember correctly. As if she needs family backing to go down in history as the most amateurish Social Democratic leader this country has ever seen.

lol

Comment

Don't tell it to others, but I think Winny can be considered a bit prejudiced.

She actually managed to stop a bloodfeud that was destroying her party, so she isn't quite as bad as he describes her.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

[q=Winston]Also, daughter-in-law of Neil Kinnock if I remember correctly[/q]

Who was also as electable as a rock.

Comment

Working...
                              X